Like many of my of my features, I snapped shots of Robert’s ride at a show (SpringFest 9) and connected with him on Instagram (@bagdmpr) after I posted a shot of his car. We chatted about his ride and he shared his story with me; his story isn’t unlike many others, it started with a craving for a ride, then morphed into an obsession.
When Robert first saw that the Dodge Charger was making a comeback in 2006, he was hooked. After 2 years of saving, he was able to bring his baby home. He tinted the windows, but other than that she remained stock. In 2011, Robert discovered LXForums.com and SoCalLX, then the obsession really kicked in. Robert has transformed his car from stock to show ready in 3 years. He is on his 3rd suspension revision (springs, coilovers and finally ‘bags), custom interior, 22″ wheels, big break kit and much, much more!
While Robert enjoys showing his car and seeing the reactions of spectators over his ride, for him, it is all about the relationships that he has built and continues to build to this day.
Robert would like to give the following shoutouts:
- John Prosk – For his beautiful work, but most importantly for his friendship
- Ralph Pearson & Adam Harner – Show & Performance – Great parts, service and wonderful friends
- Lance Doss – Newport Autosound – The Audio Man!
- Heidi Miller – Billet Technology – Amazing parts and a great person!
- Mighty Noid – Always spending Robert’s money!
- Alex Lee – Rhino Custom Detailing – Always keeping the ride clean and show ready
- A big thank you to everyone else who has helped with his ride!
Now for the mods!
• 5.7 Liter V8 Hemi
• Diablosport – Predator 91 CAI Tune
• Legmaker – “Frankentake” IV Carbon Fiber CAI
• TCE/Wilwood W6A 6 Piston Front Calipers & Narrow Mounted Dyna Pro 4 Piston Rear Calipers
• R1 Concepts – Premium Drilled & Slotted Rotors
• JBA – High Flow Cats
• Borla/Mopar – Catback Exhaust
• Polished 6.1 Manifold
• SRT John Catch Can Hard Line Kit with Aluminum PCV Valve
• Billet Technology – Fuel Rails
• Show & Performance – Fuel Line Kit
• Show & Performance – Color Matched ABS Cover, Firewall & Coolant Tank
• Show & Performance – Bolt & Washer Kit
• 3G Customz – Radiator Shroud – Color Matched by Show & Performance
• Billet Technology – Valve Covers, Coil Pack Covers and Under Hood Kit
• Funkycold Motorsports – Clear Fuse Box Cover
• Killerglass – Glass Upper Radiator Hose
• Polished Throttle Body
• 22” Niche Apex Staggered Wheels
• Flashtech – Green LED Halos Headlamp & Fog Lamp
• Show & Performance – Color Matched Tail Lights & Side Markers
• Trufiber – SRT Charger Fiberglass Hood – Painted by Lanzini Bodyworks
• Mopar – Daytona Front Lip, SRT Rear Spoiler & Sublime Green R/T Grille Badge
• Billet Technology – Front Nose RT Emblem
• Pioneer – Appradio 3 (SPH-DA210)
• Hertz – 6×9 Front Door and Rear Deck Speakers
• Hertz – Front Dash Speakers With Tweeters
• JL Audio – 2 – 12” WOv3 Subwoofers
• JL Audio Amplifiers – 1 – JX360/4 & 1 – JX500/1
• Custom Sub Box & Amp Rack – Built By Lance at Newport Auto Sound
Interested in High Res images? Click any of the images below to access my online store, I really appreciate your support!