Another amazing ride that I was fortunate enough to capture at Spring Fest 9. I used to be resistant to Instagram but I have found that it is a great way to meet the owners of the cars that I shoot at shows. I met Carol on IG and had the opportunity to chat with her about her beautiful 300C and her ride’s story.
Carol loved the Chrysler 300 from the moment she saw it; in 2009 she was in an accident and needed a car and she needed it quick. She stumbled across a low-mileage Cool Vanilla Touring Edition and snatched it up. After working through some problems on the Touring, she ran across a 300C and infected with the HEMI bug, she knew that she had to have it. Right after she bought it, the Breaking Bad (Carol’s favorite show) episode aired where Mr. White bought the SRT8 300 and she knew that she had her ride’s name!
Carol has been rocking her 300C for two years now, drives it daily and will be hitting 100k soon. Still running strong, Carol has a lot of plans for Heisenberg in the near future.
As you can see, Carol has invested where it counts and has built a killer ride. Current Mods include:
- SRT Front Fascia
- Grip Tuning Grille
- Carbon Fiber Black Ops Autoworks Challenger Style Hood with Mad Eyelids
- Spyder LED Tails
- Spyder CCFL LED Projector Headlights
- Spyder CCFL Fogs
- Billet Technology Skull & Crossbones Emblems for Grille and Rear Wing
- Smoked Black Side Markers & Chrome Bulbs
- Side Molding Delete
- 18% Side and 5% Back Window Tint
- Trunk Spoiler
- Aluminum Race Pedals
- EBS Sport Black Zinc Slotted/Dimpled Rotors
- HPS Performance Pads
- Red & Black Painted Calipers
- Eiback Pro-Kit Springs & Shocks
- Diablosport Trinity 91 Octane Tune
- Corsa Xtreme Exhaust
- QTP Low-Profile Electric Cutouts
Interested in High Res images? Click any of the images below to access my online store, I really appreciate your support!